Buying or Selling a home – whether for the first or a subsequent time is an exciting and stressful undertaking. Having someone on your side that can help streamline the process is worth its weight in gold. My job and my pleasure is to be the project manager, moving you through the process with knowledge and support and at the end, being there to provide the key to your future.
My skills come from an extensive background as a legal assistant with a specialty in real estate law and conveyancing, as well as experience in lending through the Royal Bank of Canada. I am able to provide a complete picture as to what is required and what to expect in buying or selling your home; from pre-approval with a financial institution, to sitting in the lawyer or notary’s office to sign the necessary paperwork.
My experience encompasses:
- Landlord and tenant relations – I have personally been a landlord and understand responsibilities and obligations, as well as being familiar with the Residential Tenancy Act
- Understanding strata – be it condo, townhouse, bare land strata or strata duplex
- Working with surveyors, lawyers, notaries, tradespeople and municipal offices
- Understanding municipal, provincial and federal tax guidelines, as they relate to property purchases
- Mortgage pre-approval – how mortgages and loans work and what lenders look for to qualify a purchaser
- Working with manufactured homes – leased, month-to-month, First Nations Land
- Working with foreclosures and estate sales
- Preparing a home for sale – and where necessary may include de-cluttering, painting, staging or other types of similar services
- A network of other experts available for referral– including building inspectors, plumbers, electricians, surveyors, tradespeople, lawyers, notaries and garden and landscape specialists
In between, whether working on preparing your home to list it, or shopping in your preferential areas for a new home, I will always be available to you, whether in person, by phone, text or email. My clients are my first priority and making them feel that they have support and a partner at every stage – from first contact and even after the transaction is completed – is my goal.
Please take an opportunity to have a look on this website – I have tried to include as much helpful information as I can, including many useful links – your feedback is important, so don’t hesitate to email me with suggestions.
ROYAL LePAGE COAST CAPITAL REALTY